The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use personal information that we may obtain about you. By registering as a user of the services provided by Caffeluxe and by using the Caffeluxe.co.uk web site generally you agree to this use.
1. When you register and use this site you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this data to fulfil our agreement with you.
2. We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
a. To register you with our web site and to administer our web site services;
b. For assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme. We may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example automatically selecting products or services which we think will interest you from the information we have. We may inform you (by e-mail, telephone, text message, mail or otherwise) about products and services (including those of other companies and organisations) which we consider may be of interest to you. If you do not wish Caffeluxe to use or share your information for marketing purposes, please tick the opt-out box provided when registering.
c. For the prevention and detection of fraud.
d. To administer any prize draws or competitions you may enter.
3. We may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
a. to other brands held by the company;
b. to employees and agents of the company to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by the company now or in the future;
c. to agents who profile your data so that we may tailor the goods/services we offer to your specific needs;
d. to other organisations for the administration of prize draws or competitions. We may also disclose your information:
e. to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you;
f. if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
4. In order that we can monitor and improve the site, we may gather certain information about you when you use it, including details of your domain name and IP address, operating system, browser, version and the web site that you visited prior to our site.
6. We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information that we receive from third parties.
7. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose on-line. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing on-line over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
8. You have the right to see personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us.
9. Please be aware that our site may link to other web sites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked web sites.
Please note that any products and services are supplied subject to our standard terms and conditions.